GEMSTONE JOURNEY INSTRUCTIONS
This adventure will send you on a journey to an Earthen Excavation. Dig in and discover a bounty of real gemstones that will make your collection sparkle and shine.
WARNING: CONTAINS SMALL PARTS – EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN WHILE EXCAVATING
VIDEO TUTORIAL COMING SOON!
- REMOVE AND SET ASIDE ALL CONTENTS FROM BOX
- EMPTY DRAWSTRING BAG
- USE WOODEN EXCAVATION TOOL AND HAMMER TO DIG AND UNCOVER SPECIMENS
- USE THE BOX TO CONTAIN SAND AND DEBRIS
- CLEAN SPECIMENS WITH PICK AND BRUSH TOOL
- POLISH SPECIMENS WITH MOIST TOWELETTE
- MATCH TRADING CARD WITH SPECIMEN (STORE IN BINDER SHEET IF INCLUDED)
- DISPOSE OF SAND AND RETURN FOAM PAD TO BOX
- ARRANGE SPECIMENS ON SPECIMEN DISPLAY CARD
- STICK ON KIT NAME AND SPECIMEN LABELS
- USE GLUE DOTS TO STICK SPECIMENS TO BLACK DOT THAT CORRESPONDS WITH SPECIMEN LABEL
- PUT CLEAR LID ON BOX TO COMPLETE SPECIMEN DISPLAY
- STORE TIN, MAGNIFYING GLASS, AND OTHER MATERIALS IN DRAWSTRING BAG
- ENJOY MYSTERY ITEM!
- PLACE PASSPORT STAMP STICKER ON EXCAVATING ADVENTURES PASSPORT
- LOG SPECIMENS ONLINE TO COLLECT POINTS
NEW ROCK COLLECTING KIT ITEM – HAMMER
A GEMOLOGIST IS A SCIENTIST THAT STUDIES GEMS.
Each kit comes with a bottle, white box, and burlap bag. These items can be used to grow collections. The burlap bag can be carried on rock hunts to collect specimens. The bottle can be used to display small rocks and pebbles, and the white box can used to display larger specimens.
Join a free live session to ask questions about this kit, learn tips and tricks, and get help identifying specimens! Use the code FREEPASS to get one free month of full access to tons of live courses, demonstrations, interactive experiments and more here!
Be sure to log your specimens to earn free gift cards here.