UNDERWATER EXPEDITION INSTRUCTIONS
Take an underwater expedition and discover many of the treasures hidden beneath the water and waves that we freeze instantly with a substance with seemingly magical abilities.
WARNING: CONTAINS SMALL PARTS – EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN WHILE EXCAVATING
VIDEO TUTORIAL COMING SOON!
- REMOVE AND SET ASIDE ALL CONTENTS FROM BOX
- EMPTY DRAWSTRING BAG
- FILL A BOWL WITH TWO CUPS OF WATER
- DUMP THE CONTENTS OF THE BLACK POUCH INTO THE WATER
- EXPLORE AND DISCOVER THE SPECIMENS
- CLEAN SPECIMENS WITH PICK AND BRUSH TOOL
- POLISH SPECIMENS WITH MOIST TOWELETTE
- MATCH TRADING CARD WITH SPECIMEN (STORE IN BINDER SHEET IF INCLUDED)
- ARRANGE SPECIMENS ON SPECIMEN DISPLAY CARD
- STICK ON KIT NAME AND SPECIMEN LABELS
- USE GLUE DOTS TO STICK SPECIMENS TO BLACK DOT THAT CORRESPONDS WITH SPECIMEN LABEL
- PUT CLEAR LID ON BOX TO COMPLETE SPECIMEN DISPLAY
- STORE TIN, MAGNIFYING GLASS, AND OTHER MATERIALS IN DRAWSTRING BAG
- ENJOY MYSTERY ITEM!
- PLACE PASSPORT STAMP STICKER ON EXCAVATING ADVENTURES PASSPORT
- LOG SPECIMENS ONLINE TO COLLECT POINTS
NEW ROCK COLLECTING KIT ITEM – WHISTLE
A MARINE BIOLOGIST IS A SCIENTIST THAT STUDIES LIFE IN THE OCEAN.
Each kit comes with a bottle, white box, and burlap bag. These items can be used to grow collections. The burlap bag can be carried on rock hunts to collect specimens. The bottle can be used to display small rocks and pebbles, and the white box can used to display larger specimens.
Join a free live session to ask questions about this kit, learn tips and tricks, and get help identifying specimens! Use the code FREEPASS to get one free month of full access to tons of live courses, demonstrations, interactive experiments and more here!
Be sure to log your specimens to earn free gift cards here.