OCEAN EXPLORATION INSTRUCTIONS
Explore and discover starfish, fossilized coral, limpets, shells and other amazing specimens from the ocean's depths in the exciting Excavating Adventure as you investigate sand that has strange properties and characteristics.
WARNING: CONTAINS SMALL PARTS – EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN WHILE EXCAVATING
VIDEO TUTORIAL COMING SOON!
- REMOVE AND SET ASIDE ALL CONTENTS FROM BOX
- EMPTY DRAWSTRING BAG
- POUR CONTENTS OF THE BLACK POUCH INTO THE TRAY
- ENJOY THE SENSORY SAND AND DISCOVER THE SPECIMENS
- CLEAN SPECIMENS WITH PICK AND BRUSH TOOL
- POLISH SPECIMENS WITH MOIST TOWELETTE
- MATCH TRADING CARD WITH SPECIMEN (STORE IN BINDER SHEET IF INCLUDED)
- RETURN SAND TO BLACK POUCH TO ENJOY LATER
- ARRANGE SPECIMENS ON SPECIMEN DISPLAY CARD
- STICK ON KIT NAME AND SPECIMEN LABELS
- USE GLUE DOTS TO STICK SPECIMENS TO BLACK DOT THAT CORRESPONDS WITH SPECIMEN LABEL
- PUT CLEAR LID ON BOX TO COMPLETE SPECIMEN DISPLAY
- STORE MAGNIFYING GLASS AND OTHER MATERIALS IN DRAWSTRING BAG
- ENJOY MYSTERY ITEM!
- PLACE PASSPORT STAMP STICKER ON EXCAVATING ADVENTURES PASSPORT
- LOG SPECIMENS ONLINE TO COLLECT POINTS
NEW ROCK COLLECTING KIT ITEM – MAGNET – A MAGNET CAN BE USED TO IDENTIFY ROCKS THAT CONTAIN IRON.
AN OCEANOGRAPHER IS A SCIENTIST THAT STUDIES OCEANS.
Each kit comes with a bottle, white box, and burlap bag. These items can be used to grow collections. The burlap bag can be carried on rock hunts to collect specimens. The bottle can be used to display small rocks and pebbles, and the white box can used to display larger specimens.
Join a free live session to ask questions about this kit, learn tips and tricks, and get help identifying specimens! Use the code FREEPASS to get one free month of full access to tons of live courses, demonstrations, interactive experiments and more here!
Be sure to log your specimens to earn free gift cards here.